France is a country whose territory consists of metropolitan France, that extend from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean and several overseas regions and territories. t is bordered by Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany to the northeast, Switzerland and Italy to the east, and Andorra and Spain to the south.
As member of the Group of Seven (formerly Group of Eight) leading industrialized countries, as of 2018, it is ranked as the world’s tenth largest and the EU’s second largest economy by purchasing power parity. It is a part of European Union (EU), United Nations (UN), G8, the G20 and the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Facts that France has a mixed economy that combines extensive private enterprise with substantial state enterprise and government intervention and that France is the world’s sixth largest exporter and the fourth largest importer of manufactured goods, contributed that we include France in our Asst World program and provide our clients company formation and corporate services in France.
Types of company in France
There are many different forms of companies that can be incorporated in France, such as:
- SARL or Société à Responsabilité Limitée;
- EURL or Entreprise Unipersonelle à Responsabilité Limitée;
- SA or Société Anonyme;
- SAS or Société par Actions Simplifiées;
- SASU or Société par Actions Simplifiées Unipersonnelle;
- SCP or Société Civile Professionelle;
- SEL or Société d’Exercice Libérale;
- SC or Société Civile;
- SNC – Société en Nom Collectif;
- Representative Office or Bureau de Liaison;
- Branch or Succursale;
- Subsidiary or Filiale;
- Location Gérance;
Corporate Services in France
Beside company formation services, there are also other corporate services that our team can provide you with in France, such as:
- Consult companies in the EU on how to be VAT compliant;
- Communication with foreign tax advisors & offices;
- Review of EU-VAT filings;
- Apply and complete VAT registrations in relevant EU countries;
- Submitting monthly/quarterly/yearly VAT declarations;
- Submitting corrections and requesting refunds where applicable;
- Advise on invoicing, VAT treatment, accounting procedures, VAT filing and payments;
- Training accountants on how to manage their company’s VAT submissions;
- EU-VAT Compliance Services.
If you want to know more about out company formation and corporate services in France feel free to contact our team today.