Luxembourg’s stable and high-income market economy features moderate growth, low inflation, and a high level of innovation and low unemployment rate are the reasons why we included Luxembourg in our Asst World program and provide company formation and corporate services there.
Luxembourg is he second richest country in the world ranked 13th in The Heritage Foundation’s Index of Economic Freedom, 26th in the United Nations Human Development Index, and 4th in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s quality of life index.
It is a s a founding member of the European Union, OECD, United Nations, NATO, and Benelux, and part of the Schengen Area.
Company formation in Luxembourg
Our company formation services include:
- Drafting and preparation of all necessary documents for company formation process;
- Opening a bank account;
- Virtual Office;
- Corporate structure assistance;
- Corporate flows assistance;
- Corporate ownership assistance.
Types of companies in Luxembourg
SOPARFI or Holding Company – This is one of the most effective corporate structures, where a company holds shares of local or international companies.
Real Estate Structure – Due to a large network of double tax treaties, the Real Estate Special Purpose Vehicle is the structure of choice to hold, maintain or transact on properties held in Luxembourg or abroad.
Special Limited Partnership SLP – In accordance with AIFMD (Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive) he rules which apply to Luxembourg limited Partnerships have been adapted to create three types of partnerships in Luxembourg.
Intellectual Property Rights or IP Company – This type of company is best suited for company that want to assist authors, promoters, scientists and creators of wealth to incorporate a vehicle to build and manage their intellectual property rights.
Private Wealth Management SPF – This type of company is designed for investors managing their private wealth, which means that shares of the SPF cannot be used for public placement and cannot be publicly offered or quoted on a stock exchange.
SARL/SA/SE/SCA – In case you want to invest in a start-up, venture, European Company or E-commerce business, or maintain a permanent establishment., these types of companies offer the best possible solution.
Beside above stated company formation service, we can provide you with following corporate services in Luxembourg:
- Consult companies in the EU on how to be VAT compliant;
- Communication with foreign tax advisors & offices;
- Review of EU-VAT filings;
- Apply and complete VAT registrations in relevant EU countries;
- Submitting monthly/quarterly/yearly VAT declarations;
- Submitting corrections and requesting refunds where applicable;
- Advise on invoicing, VAT treatment, accounting procedures, VAT filing and payments;
- Training accountants on how to manage their company’s VAT submissions.
If you need any additional information regarding company formation and corporate services in Luxembourg, or in other countries from our Asst World program, contact our team today.