Although vast part of its territory stretches across Northern Asia, Russian Federation, or Russia, is a European country, located in Eastern Europe. Beside being largest country in the world covering more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area, spanning eleven time zones, and bordering 16 sovereign nations, Russia is the most populous nation in Europe and the ninth-most populous nation in the world. All of stated, together with the fact that Russia’s economy ranks as the fifth-largest in Europe, the eleventh-largest in the world by nominal gross domestic product (GDP) and the sixth-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP), makes Russia one of the most important economical centers in the world. That is why we decided to introduce company formation services in Russia as part of Asst World program.
Russian Federation is a member of great number of international organizations such as United Nations Security Council, Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the G20, the Council of Europe, the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), the International Investment Bank (IIB) and the World Trade Organization (WTO), as well as being the leading member of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and a member of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). Also, it is an active global partner of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
Company formation Services in Russia
Company formation is the first step towards establishing a successful business on this large market. Company formation in Russia that we provide are:
- Consulting on the choice of the optimal organizational and legal form of your firm in Russia. We can assist with registration of such legal entities as:
- Limited Liability Company ( “OOO” in Russia)
- Joint-Stock Company ( “PAO” in Russia)
- Representative office (RO) or branch office of your foreign company
- Russian non-profit organization
- Company legal address registration
- Preparation of the documents package required for the company set-up in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation
- Consulting on the choice of the optimal tax system and tax registration of the company
- Implementation of registration (preparation, submission and receipt of documents) with the tax authorities and state statistics service
- Preparation and submission of documents for opening of settlement account
- Registration of organization with extra-budgetary funds
Additional services that we provide in Russia
Since Asst Office is a Multidisciplinary Professional Services Network we do not only focus on company formation services, but on other services related to operating and growing business, therefore our services include:
- Accounting Services
- Statutory Audit and Auditing Services
- Legal Services
- Executive Search and Recruitment Services
If you intend to start or expand your business to Russia contact our team today, and we will provide you with all important information and assist you at every step of your business journey.