Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (HKSAR), or simply Hong Kong is a highly developed territory and ranks fourth on the UN Human Development Index.
As a special administrative region of China in the eastern Pearl River Delta by the South China Sea, Hong Kong one of the world’s busiest container ports. In addition to this, Hong Kong has a capitalist mixed service economy, characterised by low taxation, minimal government market intervention, and an established international financial market.
These are all the reasons why we found Hong Kong as one of the most important centres in the world to provide our Clients with company formation and corporate services.
Company formation service
If you want to start business in Hong Kong, our company formation service includes:
- Name check and approval;
- Filling incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies;
- Filling Registration Forms;
- A standard set of original corporate documents;
- Payment of the Government fees;
- Provision of registered office and registered address for one year;
- Provision of company secretary for one year.
Beside these basic services regarding company formation, our team can also offer you delivery of original documents, assist you with apostilled documents and assign a suitable nominee director and shareholder.
Corporate services in Hong Kong
Apart from above stated company formation service, our team can also assist you with:
- Banks Services that include:
- Personalised account service;
- Savings & term deposits;
- International wire transfers;
- Treasury& Foreign Exchange services;
- Card services;
- Trading services;
- Online Banking.
- Accounting & Audit Services;
- Merchant Accounts, Legal Consultations and Technical Solutions.
If you want to know more about services that we provide in Hong Kong, or in other countries that are included in our Asst World program contact us today.